Sunday, March 13, 2016

Establishing Professional Contacts and Expanding Resources



                                            Establishing Professional Contacts
Even after going through a number of the different resources provided for the blog, outside of the U.S, I have yet to be successful with finding any direct email addresses in order to establish a Professional contact. The emails that that I have encountered have been general, contact us, emails. I hope to find someone that I can connect with directly and maintain an open line of communication rather than choosing the alternative option.

Expanding Resources
I have decided to further explore the National Association for the Education of Young Children, also known as NAEYC. I decided to familiarize myself with this organization, because NAEYC accreditation in the U.S is a big deal in child care. I chose this organization because exploring and understanding this site can help me scholastically as well as professionally. The site is full of resources for Early Childhood Educators, the children they serve and their families. The site is overall a great source for current issues in Early Childhood Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment